home > forum

Is a personal care home a better option

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Retirement Community Forum -> General Assisted Living Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
serasmith

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Is a personal care home a better option Reply with quote

Hi all, I am Sera. I am here to seek support for the problem that I am facing right now.

Does anyone have a feeling about assisted living versus personal care home? My mom is 69 years-old and was diagnosed two years ago. She says she wants more activity then her current assisted living offers, but she doesn't participate in what they have. Money is tight so I am thinking of a personal care home.

I am also seeking assistance from caring.com. I am in need of opinions.

Please advise.

Regards,
Sera
andrewpr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natalia42

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assisted living home is the best option for her, where she can find many age fellows and care facilities. You can try to find out best assisted living home for her where she fell better and comfortable.
Williamson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natalia42 wrote:
Assisted living home is the best option for her, where she can find many age fellows and care facilities. You can try to find out best assisted living home for her where she fell better and comfortable.

Hey Natalia, I appreciated your opinion I think yes, an assisted living facility may be a good choice if you need more personal care services than you can get at home.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Retirement Community Forum -> General Assisted Living Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: